Friday, September 9, 2016

Fall

Do you feel that fall is here?

With the time of sunrise getting later each day, air becoming more crisp, and temperature getting lower each evening, I feel that fall is here.  My niece R's birthday is approaching and I'd better practice making some kiddo cards.

I had quite a bit of fun playing with the new Lawn Fawn goodies:


I've said it many times that I love how I can mix and match the new and old Lawn Fawn goodies.  They never seem dated and one stamp/die bought could be used in many ways.  Love it!

Here, I've used the new and popular Jump for Joy set for the critters.  To build the scene, I've used the Simple Stitched Hillside borders and a tree trunk from retired Sweater Weather.  I've mixed the patterned paper - the sky is the perfectly plaid from this summer's collection while the hills come from the fall collection pack.

Playing with Lawn Fawn sets is like pulling out all goodies from the closet then pick and choose different items to mix and match.  Making a card is certainly fun, but the process is just as fun!

I'm entering my card to the following:
Color Crazy Challenge - coloring
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Woodland Creatures
Simply Create - Fall Colors
The Crafter's Cafe - use 2 patterned papers

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Joyfilled and playful card! Makes me happy! :) Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges. //Cat Creative Corner admin

    ReplyDelete