Monday, September 26, 2016

Congrats

I am preparing a card for my friend who's having a baby shower.  Baby shower cards are always a challenge.

They do not want to know the gender of the baby until its arrival.  Hm.....that presents an additional challenge for me when I'm making a card for them.

I turned to the critters from Lawn Fawn - everyone likes them, right?  No need to debate whether it has to be yellow or green. Further, it does not necessarily have a stroller or a stork or a onesie on the card:



The fox and the owl came from the Jump for Joy set and instead of sweeping leaves this time, I made them hold the word congrats across the card.  I bet it's more fun and exciting than sweeping leaves. :)  I also used some Lawn Fawn stand-alone dies - the smiley face, the sun and the clouds.  Oh the grass and the stitched border too.

So much fun making this card, hope the parents-to-be like it too.

It's entering the following:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Critters and Creatures

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card for the occasion! Very fresh looking~Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scene you created! Darling critters!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky party
    Let's Color Linky party

    ReplyDelete