Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Christmas card

Last year this time I had already made quite a number of Christmas cards but because of various distractions I am rather slow this year.  I have decided to catch up!

Close to My Heart's new idea book does not have a paper pack dedicated to Christmas so I'm using some leftovers from previous year.  The paper pack I'm using is Believe:


The sketch comes from Atlantic Hearts:


I'm glad that the volume of stash has gone down a bit. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I love how you cut the sentiment, instead of stamping. It is great! Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! So brights and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. What die did you use for the sentiment? Thanks for joining us at AHSC for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darling little card. I love it, great job. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Super jump on the holiday season! Thanks for participating at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--stunning card design! Not sure how you did that positive/negative sentiment effect, but it is AWESOME! Glad you are both using your stash and getting a head-start on Xmas cards at the same time! Thanks for joining the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, it is super cute. I really need to get a jump on my holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun die! And super cute Holiday paper :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, we hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is super cute.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is super cute.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete